Welly Merck Classic New York Rose Gold Watch

6:00 pm

Hello lovely people!

I have always been a little bit obsessed with watches, and I almost never leave the house without wearing one. When I was younger I remember I only had a small collection of watches, of which one of them was a round ‘water dome’ digital watch with a fish in it. Now my collection has grown (a lot!) but with classier and elegant leather watches, all of which currently have a leather strap. Something missing from my collection was a metal watch, until now.

I have never liked metal watches as I feel they are too big and heavy, and don’t fit very well. That was, until I was exposed to Welly Merck - a sophisticated watch brand selling a wide variety of leather and metal watches for both men and women. I chose this beautiful rose gold mesh strap watch (Classic New York RBR) that is a very minimalistic and sophisticated design. It fits perfectly with my style and adds a statement to any outfit. The case is only 6mm thin and the dial is 36mm. The glass is made from sapphire crystal – which makes its very strong and durable! The strap is thin stainless steel, almost weightless, and is easy to adjust to fit any wrist size. It is very comfortable and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. The straps are also interchangeable, so you can buy straps in a different colour or choose leather options too, so you can mix and match depending on your outfit.



The formation of this brand is a sweet story. An American boy named Merck, met a girl named Welly and they both fell in love. Due to distance and differences they could not be together, until they overcame various difficulties and married each other when Merck came to Switzerland. Together, they chose to memorise their love story and created their own watch brand ‘Welly Merck’.







It comes in a simple box that is great to keep your watch in, and has classy presentation if it is a gift for someone. I compared this watch in terms of design, comfort and durability, to my two favourite watch brands, Daniel Wellington and Olivia Burton, and I can genuinely say it is as good as they are. Being a watch 'hoarder', I would definitely recommend this company! This watch is available for $265 and there are a wider range of designs on their site. Welly Merck are kindly offering my readers 20% off with my discount code Ayesha20 
Enjoy!


Take care!
Ayesha xxx


Note: I was kindly sent this watch by Welly Merck. This brand adapts to my personal style and I would recommend it to others, hence I agreed to collaborate with them. My opinions are honest as always.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Beautiful watch! I love the color rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty! Still very feminine despite being metal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful watch, I can see why you like it. The brand story is so cute too, I love a personal story, makes me like the brand more :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely, Ayesha! :)

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This watch is beautiful!

    I can't say I'm much of a watch connoisseur by any means; However, I'd love to get more into watches.

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥